Summer Vegetable Garden Kit
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned gardener, this is the Vegetable Garden Kit you want. It comes with all the seeds and materials you need to sow and grow enough vegetables for you and your family or friends. You could roughly harvest 300 carrots, 5 kilos of french beans, 20 aubergines, 25 zucchinis, 30 kilos of tomatoes, 60 sweet peppers, 80 beetroots and 30 bunches of spinach. With your purchase you also receive detailed instructions and a garden plan to guide you every step of the way.
15 in stock
Included in this kit is everything you will need to start and maintain your own summer vegetable garden.
- 1 seedling tray for seed starting
- Tray for dip fertilizing your seedlings
- Seedling fertiliser
- Markers to identify your seedlings
- Grow medium to germinate your seedlings
- 9 varieties of seed
- Step by step instructions on how to set up and manage your Summer Vegetable Garden
Seed varieties included:
- French bean – Malelane – a dark green summer bean 10-14cm long
- Carrot – Nantes is a sweet variety of 15 – 18cm long
- Aubergine – Black beauty is an old fashioned aubergine perfect for moussaka
- Pepper Kavango – beautiful sweet yellow pepper
- Pepper California Wonder – the classic amongst peppers, picked green or red
- Tomato – Heirloom Rainbow Blend – an excellent selection of up to 8 different types
- Spinach swiss chard – Bright Lights is a rainbow chard with tender leaves.
- Zucchini – A firm fast growing green courgette
- Beetroot – Rainbow mix is a blend of 5 varieties, eaten when mature or at baby stage.